Sort Product Development Engineer
The New Mexico Sort Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE) group is looking for engineers to join our diverse team and lead the ramp of our new Die Sort factory as a Sort Product Development Engineer. This role offers collaboration with our worldwide MPE team and the ability to influence how we make manufacturing a competitive advantage for Intel.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- New product introductions and oversee overall sort/test product health and performance.
- Interface and collaborate with MPE teams to develop a stable and effective sort test content.
- Support test planning and sort/test debug activities.
- Support test program readiness and content.
- Act as a single point of contact for Sort Working Group forums.
- Work with organization partners and other stakeholders on product schedules.
- Define Sort quality indicators.
- Managing route flows, process changes and ensuring data integrity.
- Own Bin limit and iLLIAD logic optimization.
- reate and test new tools and applications for continuous improvement for sort/test processes
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or related fields with 3 years of experience -OR- a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or related fields with 3+ months of experience - or- a PhD in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or related fields and experience with:
- Software background and programming skills, such as JMP, C++, C#, Perl, Python, any scripting language.
- Statistical analysis and device characterization of semiconductor products.
- Automated Test Equipment.
- Knowledge of digital/analog electronic circuits.
- Semiconductor device fabrication as it pertains to diodes and transistors.
- Electrical measurement techniques and tools used in the analog circuit debug and lab bench work e.g. Oscilloscopes.
- Logic device testing at wafer sort/packaged parts.
- Exposure to high volume manufacturing.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs