Enterprise Software and Data Domain Analyst
Main responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- Designs, develops, tests, and debugs software applications used by end-users or integrated with other applications by ISV partners.
- Development may span the full application stack including both frontend and backend application development.
- Uses modern software development methodologies and programming languages, follows secure coding practices and software legal compliance guidelines, analyzes user stories, writes both functional and test code, automates build and deployment, and performs unit integration and end-to-end testing of applications.
- Completes SDL tasks with the assistance of product security engineers and provides input to technical writers to complete product documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May also interact with end users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Engineering or related field.
4+ years of relevant experience in Azure ECA or Collibra
Power BI, , and Informatica CDQ
DAMA (Data Management) certification
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Aún no tienes trabajos guardados.Ver Todas Las Vacantes