Enterprise Data Domain Analyst
The Data Domain Analyst will play key role in driving effective data management for group enterprise domains through setting up the framework for the Data Domain Forums, establishing the recurring cadence on forums including agendas and action tracking, coordination with various other data groups on needed activities or enhancements or tasks.
This role includes significant collaborative efforts with data governance, master data management, metadata management, data security, data quality, data architecture and data warehousing groups. The Data Domain Analyst will be instrumental in establishing and monitoring adherence to the framework, communications and processes used to effectively and efficiently lead and enrich the domain data. Here are few examples of Enterprise Domains of a Manufacturing firm - Master data domains like Customer, Supplier, Product, Material, Person etc. and Other Domains like Demand, Supply, Inventory, Pricing, Finance etc.
Main responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- Help Domain Lead in establishing the Domain Forum framework, intake process, review cadence etc.
- One of the Key execution point of contacts for this domain to coordinate between business, various stakeholders and internal IT Data groups.
- Accountable to drive the actions closure within the domain and bring required items to Domain Lead.
- Advocate stakeholders across various organizations to apply established data governance framework including data stewardship, metadata management, and data access controls.
- Help in implementing data governance standards, guidelines and processes within the domain.
- Champion the interdomain dependencies and create a stronger network among various domains.
- Work with Business Domain owners/stewards on 'cleansing and quality' rules and enable consistent data quality across domain objects/attributes.
- Represent the Enterprise Data Management group in corporate programs/data councils and become the voice of your domain.
- Simplification of the existing/legacy is going to be a major responsibility of this role while establishing foundations for future efforts.
- Deliver education and training on data domain concepts, standards, guidelines and processes.? Conduct data discovery to identify and capture the lifecycle of a data asset as well as source-to-target data mapping for assigned data assets.
- Partner with the business to identify business requirements for data origination and data maintenance workflows and service levels for assigned data assets.
- Ensure issue management processes are in place to capture and resolve data issues in a timely manner.
- Lead discovery and recording of business metadata as well as ensure that the metadata remains up to date for assigned data assets.
- Work closely with catalogue team to ensure that technical metadata is recorded and updated in a data dictionary.
- Communicate the state of data quality with data stakeholders and assist with resolving questions and resulting action items
The ideal candidate should have the following behavioral skills:
- Detail-oriented with ability to focus on managing multiple reports and processes.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills with proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with vendors and business SMEs.
- Demonstrated content research and presentation skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Engineering or related field.
2+ years of experience in the following:
Data management including any/all of data governance, data quality, metadata management, master data management, and/or designing and implementing functional systems and data in a structured process.
Operationalization of governance, quality and needed data management activities.
Collibra system configuration and architecture expertise
DAMA (Data Management) certification
Experience with relevant project management tools and methodologies (Agile, Design thinking, Kanban, etc.)
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Aún no tienes trabajos guardados.Ver Todas Las Vacantes