SOC VLSI microarchitect
Intel Ethernet Products Group (EPG) delivers best-in-class Ethernet products and is part of the Connectivity Group which is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing-devices. EPG's compelling Ethernet products move the world's data and are the foundations of cloud service and telecommunications data centers. We are a team of problem solvers, experimenters, and innovators who are dedicated to designing the network technologies that currently lead and continue to transform datacenter ecosystems. As a world-class organization, we're looking for outstanding talent to accelerate our growth during an exciting time in Ethernet networking marketing technology. If you're ready to be a part of this journey, then we want to hear from you.
- BSc. in electrical/Computer Engineering (MSc. An advantage)
- 10+ Years of proven track record as logic designer, owning large design including its microarchitecture.
- Problem solver and technical path finder.
- Writing micro-architecture and Design documents.
- RTL coding with Verilog/system Verilog
- Firm knowledge in the VLSI design flow, DFT, backend, verification.
- Previous experience leading/Designing ARM based SoC's
- Team player, ability to work in a dynamic environment and guide team members.
Expert in one or more of the following:
- Clocks and resets design and distribution at SoC level
- SoC fabrics, interconnects and coherent fabrics
- Deep understanding of the AMBA protocols (AXI, ACE, APB,AHB)
- Familiar with security subsystems (HW-Security-Module), designing one is a advantage.
- Own, generate, design system peripherals: UART, SPI, Timers, WDT, memory controllers , GPIO, IO muxes etc.
- Familiar with Fuse controller
- Post silicon design for debug (DFD)
- Management / technical lead experience
- Backend and synthesis tools experience
- DFT experience
Inside this Business GroupThe Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security ResearcherSiempre he querido hacer algo que cambie el mundo. En Intel, me siento apreciada y he ganado más confianza en mí misma. Me hacen sentir que soy capaz de lograr grandes cosas.
- LTD Sort Product Development Engineer Hillsboro, Oregón Aplica ahora
- LTD Product Development Engineer Hillsboro, Oregón Aplica ahora
- Signal Integrity Engineer Guadalajara, México Aplica ahora
Aún no tienes trabajos guardados.Ver Todas Las Vacantes