GPU Software Development Engineer – Infrastructure & Tools (Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk & Virtual Poland)
Intel's XPU Software Architecture team is looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to help define and build the next generation of high-performance XPU architectures for Intel. This individual will be a senior member of the SW team developing system software, tools and testing infrastructure for the advanced CPU architecture and will work with the CPU and GPU architecture engineers to create new XPU products.
This leadership position will be responsible for maintaining and modifying the existing toolchain for an advanced CPU and XPU, owning and managing the entire software infrastructure and test suites for compiler validation, functional and performance simulators, and RTL.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and implement a significant portion of the new software and hardware verification and validation environment for an innovative heterogeneous architecture
- Support the existing SW infrastructure and toolchain and design and develop new tools for XPU architecture simulation and verification
- Work closely with RTL developers to provide and maintain the validation toolchain and test suits
- Research interesting and meaningful problems for state-of-the-art CPU and XPU technologies.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and clarity in technical communications.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, and an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
Minimum skills and experience:
- MS or PhD in C.S., E.E., or related field
- More than 7 years of experience in the design, development and maintenance of simulation and validation software
- Expertise in managing and developing software projects infrastructure, tools, simulation and debugging technologies for CPU
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems and project management tools
- Experience in developing high quality code in C/C++, Python, or similar programming languages.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Ability to collaborate well with others in an energizing environment
- Ability to lead technical projects, working with multi-functional and cross-site groups
- Creative thinking and effective communication.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us? High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with the newest technology and products worldwide
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also flexible working hours are important for us
- And our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Materials important for you - to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
- Learn more about Intel in Poland: https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
- Rewards Experience @ Intel Poland: https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this role, should it become available, we would encourage you to apply. Our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Inside this Business GroupThe focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Maggie Offensive Security ResearcherSiempre he querido hacer algo que cambie el mundo. En Intel, me siento apreciada y he ganado más confianza en mí misma. Me hacen sentir que soy capaz de lograr grandes cosas.
- Account Executive Intern Pekín, China Aplica ahora
- MPE Graduate Trainee Malasia Aplica ahora
- MPE Graduate Trainee Malasia Aplica ahora
Aún no tienes trabajos guardados.Ver Todas Las Vacantes