Mid-Senior Frontend Engineer
Granulate, an Intel Company, empowers enterprises and digital native businesses with real-time, continuous application performance optimization and capacity management, leading to up to 45% reduced cloud and on-prem compute costs, with no code changes needed.
As we are progressing with the gMaestro integration into the platform, and adding more solutions (such as Big Data), and as we progress our Enterprise features, we have many FE features left in the queue, for the team of only two developers (and a Hand-On Team Lead).
As we would like to catch up with the solutions and expedite our delivery, we would like to expand the FE team.
- Spearhead the design and implementation of top-tier UI components, ensuring a smooth user experience.
- Engage in the processing of extensive data sets, transforming them into insightful and visually appealing representations.
- Deepen your understanding of user needs, tailoring functionalities that resonate and bring value.
- Dive into Cloud technologies, automated testing, and a breadth of other areas, broadening your tech proficiency.
- Act as a proactive learner, staying updated with emerging open source libraries, diving into new tech stacks, and adapting to evolving programming languages to uphold technical excellence and adherence to modern development best practices.
- Play an instrumental role in Agile processes, including actively participating in the definition and refinement of new features.
- Commit to product quality by adopting a test-driven approach, focusing both on ensuring feature integrity and producing quality test code.
- 2+ years of significant development experience in React (with Hooks, State Management).
- Deep understanding of React lifecycle, concepts and best practices.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Experience in communicating with technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Creative thinker who can contribute innovative ideas to the team.