Director of Product
Granulate, an Intel Company, empowers enterprises with real-time application optimization and capacity management. We pride ourselves in reducing cloud and on-prem compute costs by up to 45% without the need for code changes.
We are looking for a talented Director of Product Management to lead the product team and help Granulate to move forward and define the future of this critical application.
- Lead Product Definition - Own and drive the customer working backward strategy, tenets, long-term goals and working backwards documents (press release, FAQ) including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction.
- Drive the product roadmap for real-time continuous optimization control, visibility and analytics, working with a world-class engineering team.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development - Including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design and Support teams to successfully ship new features.
- Engage with leading industry leaders and technological partners to identify new market opportunities and extract valuable product feedback.
- Independently research the market and competition.
- Managing 6 product managers.
- Bsc/Msc in SW Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in product management.
- At least 3 years of experience as Director of Product or similar leadership role
- Previous experience in a startup environment.
- Strong knowledge of cloud or DevOps fields.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, stakeholders, and team members.
- A proven track record of successfully launching and growing products in fast-paced, competitive markets.