Business Project/Program Manager
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan Job ID JR0252604 Job Category Project and Program Management Work Mode On-site Required Experience Level Experienced
- Leverages strong knowledge of business domains, project/program management techniques and data driven methodologies to provide analytical and process management expertise to Sales function and Taiwan site leadership teams.
- Proposes solutions for business problems of moderate scope/complexity and leverages available resources to achieve resolution.
- Works directly with stakeholders to implement project/program objectives, support variable aspects of projects, and collaborates to monitor and drive timely execution.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis to support project/program objectives, including but not limited to assessing resource utilization, maintaining project management systems, tracking project progress and efficiency, monitoring objectives and key results (OKR)/business indicators, identifying performance gaps, assessing project/program risks and ensuring compliance with processes and guidelines.
- Utilizes advanced visualization skills to report data led insights to key stakeholders, facilitating optimal decision making.
- Partners with teams across the business to source, allocate, and coordinate resources. Collaborates to develop and maintain project/program management infrastructure in areas such as issue tracking, reporting, dashboard monitoring, deck building/storyboarding, project plan builds, monitoring and analysis.
- Provides project/program plan trend analysis and control including analysis, research, development, and maintenance of the project/program data. Maintains awareness of emerging business trends and project management techniques. Provides recommendations for improvement of project management processes currently in use.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration/finance/marketing/Operations/Engineering or related fields
- 3-5 years program/project management experience in Business Operations, Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Business Management, or similar roles in high tech industry
- Professional Mandarin and English capability in communication and writing to complete assigned programs.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen in specific domain, such as AI, Cloud, Edge, industrial business, etc.
- Proficient experience in managing projects from initiation to closure