Partner Marketing Program Specialist
Seoul, Seoul, South Korea Job ID JR0241698 Job Category Marketing Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
Responsible for local (primary) and global (secondary) marketing strategies, product positioning and messages which are executed globally which deliver against Corporate Brand and business unit sales goals.
Responsibilities can be in a wide variety of marketing areas including:
- Manage and develop partner relationships
- Overseeing co-marketing budgets
- Align customer co-marketing spend to Intel priorities, globally, developing full year strategic co-marketing framework
- Work collaboratively with customer managers and their agencies to develop breakthrough co-marketing that highlights Intel value-add in end-user communications.
- Develop and Influence Global Campaign and Time Zone activities - gathering/analyzing KPIs for full campaign report out, informing future activities
- Lead project management of co-marketing campaigns and strategic program execution including creative/media development and review, key performance indicator development/tracking, program execution timelines, results analysis/ROI, budget, and campaign summary/report out upon completion
- Open collaboration and exchange of strategies and plans with the customer and field sales and Intel marketing teams (direct team, media team, social team, branding team, etc.) worldwide
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications: - Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field - 10 years of marketing experience - 5+ years in a customer facing role in a Global Sales or Marketing organization - 3+ years of Global Co-Marketing/Partner Marketing experience with proven results
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Software Engineer Team Lead Petah Tikva, Israel View Job
- Wireless SoC System Engineer Bengaluru, India View Job
- Software Engineer Multiple Locations View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs