Business Consumption Intern
Are you studying your Bachelor degree and are interested in technology working with customers and innovate? If you do we have a great opportunity. Join the Intel Brazil Business Consumption Team in the development of innovative solutions with Intel latest technology for Brazil Market.
Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Providing/sustaining support to Intel Brazil Business Consumption Team and Customers Propose, enable demos to showcase Intel technologies, support events and marketing activities
- Perform benchmarking and competitive analysis
- Improve the process of samples and seeds units
- Perform and create tests for customer systems
- Support Intel's tech lab by setting up different PCs hardware and software configurations to run benchmark
- Tests to identify performance proof points
- Setting up solutions and prepare for customer presentation
Behavioral traits desired:
- Communicate your ideas with fluency synthesize information and develop presentations to influence key stakeholders
- Demonstrate the profile of an organized people to help keep the laboratory clean and ready on a day today basis for customer visit
- Demonstrate proactiveness to build networks among the team and expose yourself to the team for an active collaboration
- Positive attitude, willing to learn.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Be an active student of Bachelor's degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related field. (preferably at least in second year of study)
- Willing to work 30 hours per week.
- Have some technical background on Computer Hardware and peripherals interface types like SATA, SAS, NVMe, connectors, M2 or U2, etc
- Having operating systems basic knowledge: Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux or quickly learn on those would be a must
- Advanced English level
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View all jobs