Senior Pre-Si Design Verification Engineer
Do Something Wonderful!
Intel put the Silicon in Silicon Valley. No one else is this obsessed with engineering a brighter future. Every day, we create world changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. So, if you have a big idea, let’s do something wonderful together. Join us, because at Intel, we are building a better tomorrow. Want to learn more? Visit our YouTube Channel or the links below!
Intel is shaping the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. Our work in pushing forward fields like AI, analytics, and cloud-to-edge technology is at the heart of countless innovations. With a career at Intel, you'll have the opportunity to use technology to power major breakthroughs and create enhancements that improve our everyday quality of life. Join us and help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Intel NEX Cloud Networking Group (NCNG) delivers best-in-class Ethernet products and is part of the NEX Group which is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing-devices. NCNG's compelling Ethernet products move the world's data and are the foundations of cloud service and telecommunications data centers. We are a team of problem solvers, experimenters, and innovators who are dedicated to designing the network technologies that currently lead and continue to transform datacenter ecosystems. As a world-class organization, we're looking for outstanding talent to accelerate our growth during an exciting time in Ethernet networking marketing technology. If you're ready to be a part of this journey, then we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Verification Engineer, you will:
- Develop pre-silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements.
- Create test plans for RTL validation, define and run system simulation models, and find and implement corrective measures for failing RTL tests. Analyze and use results to modify testing.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Be detail oriented and have strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Work independently and at various levels of abstraction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science or Engineering and 6 years of overall experience OR Master's or MBA degree and 4 years of overall experience.
- Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field plus 3 years of industry work experience
- 3+ years of experience verifying complex designs both at the component and full chip level
- 3+ years of experience in architecting and developing testbenches and verification components like bus functional models and scoreboards/checkers
- 3+ years of experience in SystemVerilog based UVM, OVM, VMM or related object oriented, and coverage driven ASIC verification methodology
- Experience with pre-Silicon simulation tool flows such as Synopsys VCS, Verdi, and Coverage
- Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field plus 3 years of industry work experience.
- Experience in verifying complex designs both at the component and full chip level.
- Experience with TCP IP- Experience with Remote Direct Memory Access protocols eg iWARP or RoCE.
- Experience in Ethernet Networking verification or logic design.
- Experience in software development and scripting.
- 5+ years of experience verifying complex designs both at the component and full chip level.
- 5+ years of experience in architecting and developing testbenches and verification components like bus functional models and scoreboards/checkers.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Here at Intel, we invest in our people. Beyond health, dental, and retirement benefits, Intel’s benefits package includes 14 paid holidays per calendar year, three weeks of paid vacation, and four-week paid sabbatical every four years of employment. Intel also offers employees five bonuses per year dependent on overall company and personal performance, and an employee stock purchase program. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://jobs.intel.com/benefits
Inside this Business GroupThe Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.
Other LocationsUS, TX, Austin; US, AZ, Phoenix
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $139,480.00-$209,760.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience