EDA Engagement Technical Program Manager
About the Group:
The Technology Development Group is responsible for the research, development, and deployment of next-generation silicon and packing technologies that will enable future Intel and Foundry customer products. The Design Enablement organization is a global team which supports both technology and product development (internal and external). This includes design innovations driven through Design-Technology Co-Optimization (DTCO) to enable the technology to deliver the best Power, Performance, Area, and Cost (PPAC) for new products; the development of test vehicles that supports the technology development process and enables the development and prototyping of design IP; and the development of Process Design Kits (PDKs), the CAD representation of the technology used by designers, which are high quality and easy to use for fast time-to-market for our products. This organization is an integral part of Intel's new IDM2.0 strategy, enabling both internal and external customers on cutting-edge technologies.
About the Role:
Serves as a program manager for Design Enablement technical engagements with EDA (Electronic Design Automation) suppliers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as the primary day-to-day contact for both tactical and strategic EDA issues with 1 or more specific EDA suppliers.
- Interacting with technical teams across Design Enablement to formulate effective EDA requests and drive those requests to timely and acceptable completion.
- Tracking the performance of EDA suppliers to their commitments through rigorous indicators.
- Leading regular meetings with specific EDA suppliers to communicate technical requests and advance engagements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Organizational leadership or program management.
- Ability to track and plan work in a disciplined fashion.
- Ability to set a strategic direction for a technical organization.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must possess a BS degree with 6+ years of experience or MS degree with 4+ years of experience or PhD degree with 2+ years of experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related fields as shown below:
- Technical program management roles in the field of semiconductors and/or electronics.
- EDA tools and/or EDA suppliers in the context of semi-conductor design, EDA design automation activities; EDA development; etc.
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Other LocationsUS, OR, Hillsboro; US, TX, Austin; US, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Folsom
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $96,030.00-$144,050.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience