Director of Strategy, Semiconductor Engineering
About the Group:
Intel is undergoing a significant business transformation on a massive scale, making it among the biggest, most highly-watched business reinventions ever. Our customers and partners trust that we bring the highest level of engineering and manufacturing excellence, invention, insight, and service and continue to be on the leading edge of technological breakthroughs that create new capabilities and categories, transform industries, and improve lives.
To this end, Intel Corporate Strategy Office is building a new corporate function - the Engineering Strategy and Intelligence team with a charter to develop and maintain world-class Engineering Strategy and operational Intelligence. Its mission is to Inform and guide Intel's executive staffs on best-in-class Engineering practices and trends, and recommend actionable operational targets to drive the Intel engineering machines, so that our innovation, insight, ingenuity, and resources can be harnessed to address the world's biggest challenges.
About the role:
In the role of Director of Strategy, Semiconductor Engineering we are looking for an experienced engineering design leader to head the semiconductor internal engineering consulting desk. This position requires an expert in silicon design engineering, who has successfully built engineering organizations and methodologies, leading semiconductor products from definition, simulation, incubation to high volume manufacturing to launch and sustain. The Director of Strategy, Semiconductor Engineering will be excited to transition from a role building hardware products into a position that can set the bar and drive best in class execution and methods for an evolving semi-conductor industry and growth in Chiplets across the entire engineering machine and product development lifecycle. This leader is expected to have high cross-team coordination capabilities, be an excellent listener, eloquent communicator and implement systems and process to create economies of scale
In this role, you will:
- Lead Corporate and division level strategic discussions across product lines and engineering groups to formulate and implement strategies that will accelerate Intel's engineering excellence
- Produce primary, often novel research and analysis work products, and benchmark engineering practices, methodologies, and capabilities.
- Partner with the executive management to clearly articulate Intel's engineering strategies to internal and external audiences including Intel's board of directors
- Indirectly influence and peer-manage a diverse set of technical and business leaders as project teams navigate ambiguous and often contentious unknowns with large potential impact on the corporate direction.
- Participate in industry forums and technical committees, synthesize secondary data looking for trends and insights, identify and close gaps in the collective knowledge base
- Identify key engineering and operational challenges, develop insights, strategies, methodologies, and systems to resolve
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with strong technical background.
- 18+ year of overall semiconductor industry experience.
- 5+ years in Silicon Engineering Management or Architecture.
- Graphics Verification Tech Lead / Verification Manager (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
- Graphics Hardware Design Engineer (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
- Graphics Formal Verification Engineer / Tech Lead (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
You don't have Recently Viewed Jobs yet.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs