DAIS Director of Operations
Seeking a passionate, self-driven and influential business operations leader to join Intel's Datacenter AI Solutions (DAIS) as DAIS Director of Operations. This is a central role that reports to the DAIS Execution Office (DXO) and oversees the group's key operation activities related to people, processes, space, engineering infrastructure, budget, Risk and Controls, and will work across organizational boundaries to ensure DAIS employees are enabled to deliver their best work in compliance with financial, legal and corporate policies. This job operates in an extremely fast paced environment and requires a dynamic individual, who can thrive in ambiguity and deliver results. We work across different groups, so you need to be comfortable working in complex and highly matrixed organizations, and be easy to work with. You must be a credible influencer with strong capability to consult, form solutions, and effectively manage senior staff stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Lead the DAIS Central Operations team, responsible to deliver DAIS-wide programs and processes related with people, space, budget, IT Tools, Engineering infrastructure, Labs, Risk and Controls
* Drive the DAIS Extended OPS team to ensure group wide communication flow and a smooth operating model
* Work closely with partner organizations i.e.: Finance, HR, IT, Corporate services to ensure DAIS business requirements are met while being compliant with corporate policies and procedures
* Oversee DAIS capital investments in Lab, Engineering Compute, Emulation and Test and Measurement equipment
* Coordinate DAIS group activities and cross-functional initiatives such as budget planning and management
* Ensure quality and timely financial and operational data for DAIS staff decision making
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
* Demonstrated ability to drive business processes across large organizations, including business unit and corporate goals
* Demonstrated ability to drive new initiatives across a broad range of disciplines
* Ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high number of tasks in a deadline driven pace.
* Demonstrated success and comfort in communicating at the C level internal/external
* Detail oriented with the ability to quickly filter through data and opinions.
* Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
* Demonstrated high level of Emotional Intelligence; Must possess a well-developed ability to read the internal and external landscape
* 15+ years of professional experience in Business Operations, best if for engineering groups
* Direct experience in at least two of the following disciplines: Engineering, Finance, manufacturing, Supply Chain, Corporate Services
* Prior experience in handling and leading operations for large organizations 1000+ people
* BS required, Masters or MBA preferred
* Basic knowledge of graphics products and business preferred
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Inside this Business GroupThe Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Other LocationsUS, CA, Folsom; US, CO, Fort Collins
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, California: $156,239.00-$249,769.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.Position of TrustThis role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.
Posting End Date
The application window for this job posting is expected to end by 03/04/2024