IT Cloud Data Engineer
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Cloud positions which will be available at Intel IT.Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Our developers work in Scrum Teams that deliver analytics solutions in different Business Units. Data is the new oil, and Intel is a Data Company now. Information Technology is an incredibly passionate, skilled, and committed organization that is hungry to deliver business value, grow professionally, and tackle complex challenges across a shared focus on acquiring and organizing data, analyzing information, and delivering insights.
End to End software development and support of data solutions to meet Intel's dynamic business demand globally.Our team partner with several team across the globe based on the needs of business.You will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expand opportunities within IT as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
- Will be involved in development, upgrades, and integration with various systems, tools, and data sources.
- Work with software development engineers, systems engineers, database administrators, monitoring team, Bi Data team, Cloud Architects, and information security team in supporting new features, services, and releases.
- Dealing with complex requirements, estimations and discussion to solve them.
- Analyze requirements, test, and integrate application components to ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Enable systems that take into account APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- Participate in site and global initiatives for a greater community of software developers and industry practices.
- Active participation on several projects at the same time.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Coping with frequent changes and different cultures.
- Decision making and problem solving
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or any related field OR equivalent experience (2 years) in addition to:
- 1+ years of experience in:
- MSBI stack technologies (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS or PowerBI)
- Writing complex, optimized SQL queries across large datasets.
- Version controlling using Git and CI/CD implementation (preferably with GitHub).
- 6+ months of hands-on experience in:
- Azure Data Services (E.g. Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage, Synapse).
- Agile Methodology
- Fluent English Level
The following preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates:
- Enterprise Data Lake knowledge.
- Azure certification
- Scrum certification