Golang Cloud Software Developer
Want to be part of a team that enables amazing computing experiences with software and shape the way people think about computing? In this role you will get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our engineers work across the entire software stack, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. In this role you will have an opportunity to work with container technologies and meet the growing demand for Containers as a Service across IT and Intel. We are looking for individuals who are ready to put their skills to test, take on the challenging yet fulfilling endeavor and collaborate as a team. You will be part of dedicated software team who will be responsible for designing a scalable, secure, high performance core service layer, integrating it with the cloud orchestration and monitoring, authoring the code and automating the deployment (CI/CD).
Responsibilities would include the following:
Own end to end development, maintain and manage the codebase
Participate in code reviews, setting up the development standards and practices
Make high level design choices focused on manageability, scalability, resiliency, and security
Behavioral Traits Required
- Good communication skills to interact with the Agile Team.
- The role also requires strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of design and development experience using Golang (Go language)
- Advanced English level.
The following preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates:
- Knowledge of Cloud Environments such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, etc
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies e.g. VMWare, KVM, VirtualBox.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Databases, e.g. MySQL and PostgreSQL
- 2+ years of Expertise in Web Services protocols such as REST, gRPC and API design for extensibility and portability
- 2+ years of experience on application software and system software concepts
- 2+ years of experience with Linux operating system
- 2+ years of experience and working knowledge in Kubernetes
- Strong scripting skills e.g., Python, Shell, Ruby, Perl, other.
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude and desire to learn and innovate.