At Intel, we create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. We engineer solutions for our customers' greatest challenges with reliable, cloud to edge computing, inspired by Moore's Law. The Intel Finance Organization is a fundamental backbone to make this happen while we support the creation and capture of Intel's value to shareholders. The Client Computer Adjacency Group is a business delivering products such as Wi-Fi and Modem that support purposeful computing to unlock people's potential - allowing each person to focus, create and connect in ways that matter most to them. We are looking for talented people like you to join our CCG Adjacency Finance team to help us unlock value and insight, igniting the right digital transformation.
We are looking for an FPNA (Financial Planning and Analysis) Analyst with working knowledge of finance, and business analysis to support the CCG Adjacencies Group.
The scope of this role is listed below but not limited to:
Budgeting -Forecasting Cycles
- Developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization.
- Conduct varying levels of analysis, advice, and financial information to operational business groups to drive the business decision-making process.
- Perform budget reviews to different levels of management to improve financial business decisions.
- Provide Financial analysis support for ad-hoc strategy projects.
Monthly Close Performance against Forecasted Budget and bring meaningful insights and actions to the Operational groups
- Closing the books, analyzing variances and trends against budget.
- Ensures compliance integrity of external and Internal reporting standards and corporate policies.
- Support and Maintain Finance master data hierarchy structure of the operational group and respective purchasing Approval.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem Solving, identifies problems and seeks help in determining root cause. Searches for solutions and develops them in own area of responsibility.
- Communication, Develops and delivers information clearly and concisely, in a well-organized manner. Waits until presenter is done with their idea before speaking and asks clarifying questions when they are most useful.
- Action Orientation, displays drive, energy has proactiveness and anticipates customer needs; stays focused and aligns priorities despite uncertainty. Good to perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision and under pressure/ambiguity.
- Innovation (think outside of the box), Takes Good Ideas to Market. Generates creativity. Takes risks in finding new ways and perspectives to do things.
- Partnering, builds professional relationships based on trust, respect, and delivery of results. Is aware of all the stakeholders in decision-making and responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Attention to Details, able to identify and/or correct specific details and deals with big amount of financial information for analysis, sometimes in short periods of time the analyst must conclude and recommend to senior management or Operations. Strong system savviness is required.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field.
- 3+ years of related practical experience in financial roles.
- 1+ years of experience on Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Planning, forecasting and business modeling.
- Advanced English level.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have permanent-unrestricted right to work in Costa Rica.
- Excel Macros and Queries.
- Experience with Power BI or any Data visualization or analytics tools.
- Passion and knowledge for Driving process improvements, Automation, standardization, and business process management (BPM).