TMGF Order to Cash Data and Reporting Analyst
Intel TMGF is a semiconductor wafer foundry known for its commitment to innovation and excellence. We are embarking on a transformative ERP project aimed at standing up our Customer Returns processes. To support this critical initiative, we are seeking a highly skilled Data and Reporting Analyst with deep expertise in semiconductor manufacturing and ERP systems.
- As the Data and Reporting Analyst for our Semiconductor Wafer Foundry ERP Transformation in the OTC domain, you will play a vital role in ensuring the success of our project. You will be responsible for reviewing, providing inputs, and approving various documents and scripts related to configuration, testing, security, integration, cutover planning, and user acceptance testing. Your analytical insights and attention to detail will contribute to the alignment of our systems with industry best practices.
- The Reporting and Data Analyst work to establish reporting and data needs from various sources to help a business or organization to make informed decisions. A data and reporting analyst typically develops and maintains databases, build dashboards, reports via data visualization tools used for data analysis. Enable ease of operations data extraction and communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of how business process is structured in the Semiconductor industry both from the geographical and revenue standpoint.
Responsibilities: As the Reporting and Data Analyst for the Semiconductor Wafer Foundry ERP Transformation, your key responsibilities will include:
1. Configuration Management:
- Review, provide inputs, and approve Configuration Design Documents CDD to ensure alignment with business needs.
- Oversee the development of Configuration Unit Test CUT scripts and validate CUT results.
- Review and approve Functional Design Specs FDS to ensure they meet process requirements.
- Assist in the development of Functional Unit Test FUT scripts and validate FUT results.
- Support the development and validation of Security Unit Test SUT scripts and results.
- Ability to create dashboards, reports, and data visualization need.
2. Testing and Integration:
- Collaborate on the development of Integration Test scripts, reports and dashboards to verify system functionality.
- Analyze and validate Integration Test results to identify any issues or discrepancies.
3. Cutover and Data Migration:
- Contribute to the development and execution of the cutover plan, ensuring a smooth transition to the new ERP system.
- Monitor and validate data loads during cutover cycles to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
4. Documentation and Approval:
- Provide inputs to Level 3 Process Flows, Solution Design Decisions, and FIT-GAP analysis.
- Collaborate on defining security roles and controls related to the Order to Cash process.
- Review and approve analytics requirements.
- Assess and approve change impacts resulting from process modifications.
5. User Acceptance Testing UAT :
- Prepare and execute User Acceptance Test UAT scripts to validate that the ERP system meets business requirements.
- Document and report UAT results, including issues and resolutions.
6. Post ERP implementation, ensure operation dashboards and visualization is performing optimally and meeting business objectives.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to process excellence.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor's degree in business, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years proven experience as a Reporting and Data Analyst or in a similar role within semiconductor manufacturing and ERP transformations.
- Knowledge of SQL and database technologies. Proficient in data analysis and visualization and reporting tools such as Power BI, SAP Flori, SAS, SAP Hana and others.
- Experience with data warehousing and Extract, Transfer and Load ETL tools.
- Familiarity with ERP systems commonly used in semiconductor manufacturing e.g., SAP ECC or S/4 HANA . Having good hands-on experience in SAP SD Business Partner or a Certification in SAP S4 Hana SD is an added advantage.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences, and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Other LocationsUS, NM, Albuquerque; US, OR, Hillsboro; US, CA, Folsom; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $99,487.00-$149,235.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience