Ocotillo Technology Fabrication Process Engineer Undergrad Intern
The Ocotillo Technology Fabrication group is looking for highly motivated individuals to sustain, ramp, and transfer new technologies using state of the art equipment and materials.
This is a Full Time (~32-40 hours per week) onsite, one-semester +summer internship with Ocotillo Technology Fabrication (OTF) in Arizona with the possibility to extend it virtually once the student returns to school in August of 2023, then the internship becomes remote until graduation.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Sustaining day-to-day operations across all shifts to deliver best-in-class results for tool availability.
- Cycle time.
- Defects and parametric performance.
- Process Engineers design and plan the layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, painting, plating, and other material processing operations.
- Hands-on participation with frequent factory floor presence is expected.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork
- Strong problem solving
- Attention to detail
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Must be an actively enrolled and progressing as a student pursuing a Microelectronics Engineering.
- This position is located in Chandler, Arizona.
- This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years’ related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor’s degree and less than three years’ experience.