Intel Foundation Employee Matching Program Specialist
The Intel Foundation acts as a catalyst for change by amplifying the investments of Intel employees across a broad spectrum of personal philanthropy, volunteering, and disaster relief. Supports matching program and disaster relief response campaigns as well as the administrative requirements for Foundation programs. Point of contact for reports, data requests, supplier questions, system issues, and additional duties as assigned by program leads.
The Foundation Matching Program Specialist will work with the Matching program manager to optimize the operations of donation matching, volunteer matching and disaster response. Supports operational and compliance processes, projects and/or systems that are focused on development, implementation or improvements of internal products and services and key interfaces with various projects or programs. Identifies tasks, determines dependencies, and manages project requirements from beginning to end. Uses sound judgment in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes. Understands compliance rules and can work within their parameters.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Shows initiative
- Responsive troubleshooting
- Proactively plans
- Customer oriented
- Provides creative solutions
- Requires minimal supervision
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports all matching program administration including generating program reports, providing data as requested by customer, adhering to privacy practices with program data, tracking system changes.
- Works in partnership with compliance manager to ensure compliance in all programming and processes
- Manages escalated issues and follows through to resolution.
- Assess customer feedback trends and makes system usability and functionality recommendations.
- Communicates program information as appropriate to relevant stakeholders.
- Manages multiple internal systems and tools and works with IT on improvements.
- Ongoing matching programs support including inbox customer service issues and contingent worker questions and answers.
- Acts as backup for Disaster Relief management, matching program support, and compliance processes.
Other skill requirements:
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making to troubleshoot issues and escalate when necessary.
- Interact with international partners, work autonomously, excellent reasoning and people skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a larger team environment and handle confidential information.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Ability to work across teams and geographies
- Ability to communicate with external and internal partners while maintaining privacy and program compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in Global Affairs, Communications, Social Impact, Business Administration, Journalism, or other related field.
- Or, 5+ years’ experience in any of the following: social impact, corporate philanthropy, Corporate Foundation, program management or nonprofit management role.
3+ years in any of these skills sets:
- Demonstrable experience in data management
- Demonstrable experience managing compliance, documentation, and process flows
- Experience with supporting diverse and high-volume programs
This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor's degree with three years related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a bachelor's degree and less than three years' experience.
For information on Intel’s immigration sponsorship guidelines, please see
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Other LocationsUS, NM, Albuquerque; US, OR, Hillsboro; US, CA, San Jose; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $81,800.00-$122,700.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience