HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Our Arizona Ocotillo campus is a very important hub for Intel's global fabrication and technology development; today, close to 4000 employees develop and manufacture microprocessor technology that powers data centers and hundreds of millions of smart and connected devices worldwide.
This fabrication site manufactures the most advanced 10nm, 14nm, and 22nm technology. Presently the Ocotillo site is experiencing tremendous growth with the addition of the new Fab 52 and Fab 62, that when completed, will support future leading-edge Intel products. Together the combination of six factories located at the Ocotillo campus creates a mega manufacturing site responsible for producing almost half of Intel's products.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you'll be part of Intel's Business HR team that supports the Ocotillo fabrication site directly. This team is a part of the HR Team that supports the entire High Volume Manufacturing network across Intel globally. You will play a critical role in the support and development of the site leadership and employee team that fuels the technology at Ocotillo into the future.
This role will be hybrid, with onsite presence required.
- Build relationships with managers and employees for service, influencing, and coaching.
- Application of employee relations, org development, learning, diversity, labor relations, and HR processes in the business group, function, and regions/geographies.
- Administers HR policies, procedures, and programs in service of employees/managers and the business.
Works closely with management and employees to drive growth for Intel by employing human resources, organizational and employee development efforts including:
- Consults with employees and managers to create a positive and productive work environment, inclusive of manager capabilities and strong employee relations climate/case management.
- Applies employee development, organizational development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and other HR processes in support of business customers.
- Participates in the implementation of company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., Diversity and Inclusion, salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Assists management in the development of solutions through organizational development, and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
- Proactively use data analysis and sensing activities to identify themes and make proactive recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with centers for excellence (COEs), and BHR roles to create and implement needed HR solutions.
- Apply program management and change management processes to plans and priorities.
- Ensure effective communication and education of all HR programs and initiatives.
- Business and Strategic Acumen: Understanding of 24/7 business, how profitability is achieved, who the business serves, and how the business differentiates in the market and industry to give context to HR policy and practices to drive required Intel capabilities.
- HR Acumen and Collaboration: Understands and appropriately applies HR solutions, guidelines, policies, and underlying philosophies.
- Employment/labor law and policy acumen: to problem solve and coach employees and managers.
- Influence/coaching capability: Influence and coach managers to drive higher engagement and performance.
- Data Analytics: understand how to pull, analyze and influence data.
- Organizational Development: to deliver organizations that help grow the business.
- Issue Spotting and Investigation: Effectively ID and disposition ER issues and conduct investigations.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related field with 3+ years of related experience; or a Master of Science, M.B.A, or a Master of Arts degree, with 2+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years of direct experience in the following: Employee relations, Organization Capability/Development and Change Management, Management Development and/or Coaching and Performance Management.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office.
- 2+ years of HR manufacturing-related experience.
- This position is open to Human Resources (HR) applicants only.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Software Engineer Multiple Locations View Job
- CPU-SoC Structural Design Engineer Multiple Locations View Job
- Senior SoC Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer Multiple Locations View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs