Supply Chain Technical Analyst
This position reports into the Business Solutions team within Malaysia Site Logistics which is an organization under Assembly Test Manufacturing Logistics -ATML. As a Logistics Systems and Supply Chain Analyst, this individual is expected to deliver systems and Supply chain related solutions to meet the needs of the Logistics warehousing and transportation functions in supporting KTBR activities as well as new capabilities.
Role requires knowledge of SAP ERP system as well as other related systems in the warehouse network and involves interface with multiple parties and stakeholders such as Logistics groups onsite, within ATML and at the global level, key partner such as Supply Chain IT, Factories and many more.
Employing discipline of exploring problems or opportunities to craft better outcomes for the business, this position is critical to operations excellence.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support and sustain enterprise systems , covering Finished Goods ( SAP and 3PL WMS) and Non Finished Goods (ISM, Prospal, etc.) operations, Raw Materials , Custom related system(SPT, e-Custom, to ensure timely resolution of system related issues.
- Drive system performance within expected level, disposition of system enhancement requests and execute/establish a business continuity plan (BCP).
- Collaborate with system solution partners to channel system performance issue for resolution and coordinate system scheduled and unscheduled downtime request.
- Support projects such as new warehouse start-up, lead and manage system introduction/upgrade, support new business processes exploration and development for strategic projects, owner for system business requirement.
- Drive/ lead system continuous process improvement at site and/or worldwide level.
- Collectively coordinate new Logistics or Supply Chain needs from operations and stakeholders to formulate short and long term improvements.
- With quality data and analytical skills, lead intelligent discussions, in terms of driving efficiencies, reducing our cost baseline, opportunity to help reduce Logistics or our stakeholders cost structure, and or helping broader Intel on growing revenue.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BSc) in Business or Technical disciplines (eg. Information Technology (IT), Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing).
- At least 5 years' experience working with SAP ECC - Warehouse Management/ Material Management / Inventory Management.
- Knowledge of inventory and warehouse management processes covering finished goods shipments, raw material receipts and intercompany/interplant movements.
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle of global SAP implementations. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent spoken/written communication skills and stakeholder management skills. Leadership to deliver innovative solutions.
- Desirables include knowledge of databases, statistics applications, spreadsheets and logistics programs.
- Familiarity with Intel's factory networks and/or supply organization or prior experience supporting or directly working with ATM/FSM/Mfg.
- Experience in LEAN/Six Sigma methodologies and/or leadership of LEAN processes. APICS CSCP certification a plus