SMG APJ Finance Specialist
This is a finance specialist role supporting APJ Sales and Marketing team. APJ is a significant growth market and plays a vital role in both existing Intel business portfolio and future growth of many BUs. SMG APJ team covers a wide range of sales motions, customers, and partners in the market, generating more than 11B total Billings value to Intel. This position will report to APJ Market Finance Controller and will directly partner and support SMG APJ Staff and team on business operations, investments, initiatives and accounts to create and capture shareholder value. This role will be responsible for the market sensing at country and APJ Region and HQ Business Units. The role also collaborates with the country team to develop mid, long term growth playbooks, as well as engaging in segments, accounts, deals to grow revenue, optimize ROI on key business programs.
Requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis. Independently and proactively analyzes financial information and develops solutions to complex problems. Consistently utilizes and applies advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills. Provides varying levels of advice and financial information to operational business groups or factories to drive the business decision-making process. Supports business by closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization. Provides information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, budgeting and planning, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies. Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting. Plans and schedules own work to ensure the timely completion of interrelated to independent tasks and projects with very limited direction. Regularly applies strategies and concepts and draws on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to independently execute an appropriate course of action. Develops solutions to a broad mix of moderate to complex business challenges. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions can cause considerable impact to business plans and results as well as project objectives and scheduling of work within own and other organizations. Interprets information for and negotiates with clients and customers both internal and external to the organization. Provides input to management including department heads, operational managers, other departments, and senior management. Responsible for providing financial support to larger or more profitable departments and accounts.
- Provide market insights, competitive analysis and forecast, and market sizing
- Identify short-run and long-run business opportunities for Intel billing and consumption
- Drive tension into country KPIs, operational goals to meet/exceed commitment
- Frame country growth strategy, unpack and operationalize strategy to actions to accelerate execution and drive accountability
- Optimize investment portfolio for maximized ROI
- Produce insights and analysis to drive timely and high-quality decisions
- Accumulate and apply business acumen to diverse situations
- Fluency in Korean is a Preferred
- Proactive, willing to lean in business with entrepreneurial spirit to provide Finance opinions
- Ability to quickly develop trust with partners while maintaining objectivity
- High level of independence and tolerance of ambiguity
- Ability to build broad business acumen and separate critical information from the noise 'connect the dots'
- Org savvy, excellent communication, and networked
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing
- Advanced data and financial analysis skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field and 5+ years of related experience
- Previous Finance experience is required
Inside this Business GroupAs members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Software Engineer Team Lead Petah Tikva, Israel View Job
- Wireless SoC System Engineer Bengaluru, India View Job
- Software Engineer Multiple Locations View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs