Product Development Engineer (DFT/Test Strategy)
Malaysia Job ID JR0236669 Job Category Engineering Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
- Lead DFT(Design-For-Test) and test strategy definition/verification for Intel's FPGA product
- Collaborate with worldwide cross-functional teams including designers, software, manufacturing and product engineering to drive for test capability throughout the entire product development cycle
- Drive test optimizations to reduce test cost, enhance product quality, improve manufacturing efficiency and accelerate manufacturing stability
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum of 8-10 years industry experience in IC Design, IC Test, or equivalent field.
- Expert understanding of test methodology for ASIC, SOC and/or FPGAs.
- Proven experience in DFT definition development.
- Silicon bring-up and ATE experience is preferred.
- Strong digital or analog circuit fundamentals.
- Well versed in test industry trends and technology.
- Self-motivated, with proven collaboration and leadership skills