MY Logistics Ops Program Manager
Penang, Malaysia Job ID JR0252209 Job Category Project and Program Management Work Mode On-site Required Experience Level Experienced
- Plans/manages programs or projects that are focused on development, implementation or upgrade of internal customers' technology, products or processes.
- This may provide secondary or indirect support of customer product. Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program.
- Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service.
- Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
- Assess risk and identify issues.
- Monitor progress against schedule.
- Coordinate resources with other functions.
- Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
- Plans and schedules work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks.
- Uses judgement in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes.
- Preferably Degree in Engineering, can consider Non-Engineering Degree with solid experience in logistics operation and program management
- Min 5years in managing and dealing with logistic operation
- At least 3 years program management experience.
- Sound leadership skills. Ability to lead team members to complete deliverables timely.
- Strong stakeholder management. Forges alliances with internal customers, business partners, and suppliers. Knows business and stakeholder requirements and proactively delivers solutions.
- Good communication skills covering both verbal, written and ability to translate complex things into something easy to understand
- Understanding of Project Life Cycle (PLC) methodology is an added advantage.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is also an added advantage.