*Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.*
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. Role modeling safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team (ERT) to mitigate conditions affecting Facilities systems. 2
2. Complete full scope of operations in running and maintaining facilities systems with a focus on Industrial Wastewater systems and be able to work across various facilities disciplines.
3. Conduct facilities system health assessment including rounds and readings, critical parameters monitoring from FMS.
4. Capable of responding to any facilities excursion such as out of control, out of spec, facilities equipment breakdown and stake holder escalation etc.
5. Follow Respond Flow Checklist and apply certain degree of judgement to contain the issue while waiting for permanent solution in place.
6. Follow escalation path in the event of unforeseen occurrences or any risk foreseen in operation.
7. Perform Preventative maintenance, Predictive maintenance, and Corrective maintenance, troubleshooting on a wide variety of industrial wastewater treatment and purification systems, including biological treatment systems.
8. Assist facilities engineer and manager on data collection, system analysis and improvement execution.
9. Proactive in issue rectification and bring forward any innovative solutions to address operation issue, reliability improvement, cost and energy improvement, bureaucracy process, development opportunity etc.
10. Treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems.
11. Working with field Instrumentation to measure temperature, humidity, pressure, flow and level as well as air flow measurement and water analysis.
12. Executing calibration procedures and performing calibrations of process measurement and control loop systems that interface with PLCs and/or supervisory control and data acquisition software.
13. Duties include supporting project execution activities.
14. Attend daily Work progress Review Board (WPRB) and Before Action Review (BAR) meeting to identify operational risk and advice construction on the risk mitigation plan to be incorporate into pre task plan (PTP).
15. Conduct pre work inspection on the field, make sure the PTP is deployed accordingly before work is allowed to carry on as well as post-work inspection to ensure everything remain intact before hand over.
16. Accountable for internal and external audit to ensure all Wastewater system is well maintained to meet regulatory and FM Global requirement.
17. Ability to perform chemical handling including top up and transferring activity.
18. Experience in performing regeneration and backwash of vessel
19. Knowledge in chemical precipitation, ion exchange methodology, jar test and media replacement.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits
• Value safety.
• Result driven.
• Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Science equivalent.
• Ability to read, write and speak in English
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
• Experience up to 18 months in industrial waste-water system serve as added advantage.
• Willing to work 12 hours rotating day/night shift schedule in a clean room environment
• Position is based in Penang
Inside this Business Group
Intel makes possible the most amazing experiences of the future. You may know us for our processors. But we do so much more. Intel invents at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth. Harnessing the capability of the cloud, the ubiquity of the Internet of Things, the latest advances in memory and programmable solutions, and the promise of always-on 5G connectivity, Intel is disrupting industries and solving global challenges. Leading on policy, diversity, inclusion, education and sustainability, we create value for our stockholders, customers, and society.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.