Facilities Group Leader (Evergreen)
*Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.*
The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed work week schedule.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- As a manager to Technicians, your responsibilities would include but are not limited to setting priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- You are responsible for driving Operations Objective and Key Result including Safety, reliability, cost effectiveness and enabling growth or projects. This would require an extensive partnership and interfacing with all key stakeholders inside and outside of CS org.
- Drive effective maintenance program that include preventive maintenance, Predictive maintenance, Corrective maintenance and also Statistical Process Control (SPC) targets and control limits, RFC's, training, and documentation control systems.
- This position requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems such as excursion management.
- Assist facilities engineer and Area manager on data collection, system analysis and improvement execution. Proactive in issue rectification and bring forward any innovative solutions to address operation issue, reliability improvement, cost and energy improvement, bureaucracy process, development opportunity etc.
The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience with Semiconductor facilities systems operations.
- More than 5 years in managing a team of 5 and above.
Candidate will be required to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves. Experience in Semiconductor facilities system, Predictive Maintenance Competence and familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) will be preferred.
Inside this Business GroupIntel makes possible the most amazing experiences of the future. You may know us for our processors. But we do so much more. Intel invents at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth. Harnessing the capability of the cloud, the ubiquity of the Internet of Things, the latest advances in memory and programmable solutions, and the promise of always-on 5G connectivity, Intel is disrupting industries and solving global challenges. Leading on policy, diversity, inclusion, education and sustainability, we create value for our stockholders, customers, and society.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View all jobs