Construction Project Manager - Intel Contract Employee
Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the world's largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe. The future is what we build.
Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, A/E Architecture and Engineering firms and key trade companies in the Semiconductor Construction Industry. The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, tool install and new factories and site infrastructure.
We are looking for world class diverse technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of various construction projects from start to finish. These projects may include base builds, progressive builds, building retrofits and tool installs. The goal is to ensure that the projects are completed successfully and safely within the stipulated scope, budget, schedule, and meeting the quality expectations.
- Create synergy with enterprise ecosystem, engaging with key customers and stakeholders to achieve shared project results.
- Continuously shape the environment, anticipating and solving complex problems- lead project team to enable trust, understanding, and empowerment while retaining effectiveness, agility, simplicity, and efficiency.
- Create clearly defined connections and flows that translate business and technical requirements into high quality constructible solutions.
- Integrate enterprise capabilities to create maximum effects on key project indicators.
- Frame risk and share your understanding to enable agility and momentum across projects.
- Develop world class supplier partnerships with leading sourcing and procurement solutions and deliver continuous improvements in business results, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Foster innovation and transform traditional construction practices by driving new methods and engineering solutions, leveraging industry insights to Intel's multidimensional challenges.
- Transform the culture and set the pace relative to the best in the world for safety, operational excellence, innovation, partnership, customer service
- Provide leadership that makes Fab Construction the best place to work in Intel.
- Manage day-to-day construction operations to ensure a safety-focused environment and participating in the incident investigation when needed.
- Understands the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applies the knowledge to deliverables, and leverages it to accelerate project completion.
- Establishing key relationships with the Architectural / Engineering (AE), General Contractor (GC), 3rd party Quality Assurance Quality Control (QAQC) and Project Stakeholders in ensuring smooth project execution.
- Attend and/or chair regular project related meetings/site inspections (e.g. Project Review, Design Review, Safety Walk, Site assessment, etc.) with project team members and contractors.
- Accountable for building and driving safety culture of caring in every business environment, office to the construction sites, and from front-end planning to construction execution.
- Bachelor's degree major in either Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil or Structural Engineering with 10+ years of relevant experience (preferably project management), which can be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships, military training, and or work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter with strong ethics, solid organizational skills, attentive to details, and able to multi-task and rise to the challenge under tight timeline.
- Strng communication skills both in verbal and written English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, creative, innovative and with cost conscious and result-oriented mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to lead a diverse team to achieve a common goal.
- Champion and value the safety culture of caring throughout the project lifecycle
- 1+ years working with/work related to Malaysia Safety Standards and other Industry Standards, regulations, and best practices.
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- SMG Cloud Technology Undergraduate Intern Multiple Locations View Job
- FPGA Software Application Engineer Guadalajara, Mexico View Job
- FPGA Software Enabling and Optimization Engineer Guadalajara, Mexico View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs