- Partners with Distributor's Field Application Engineers to align new Intel technologies and product roadmaps to the customer's technology, product, and business strategies.
- Uncovers and nurtures emerging revenue opportunities including hardware, software and services.
- Closes new design win opportunities that result in billed revenue (sales in and/or sales through).
- Sells full portfolio of Intel products.
- Influences and enables sales through revenue, while maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long term.
- Collaborates with internal teams and external partners to identify growth opportunities through key accounts' planning and delivery execution.
- Gathers customer feedback of assigned accounts to understand the drivers of satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction.
- Determines the root cause for issues/risks and establishes recovery action plans as needed to improve customers' overall experience.
- Works with the distributor and partners to develop a solid pipeline of opportunities focussed on NEX solutions.
- Keeps a track of opportunity pipeline on Sales force and maintain pipeline health and quality.
Note: This is a non-commissioned position.
- Full proficiency in Hindi and English are mandatory for this job position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical field (e.g. Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, IT Computing, Computer Science).
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in influencing and managing customers' relationship.-
Proven track record in strategic account management.
- Strong Team Player, Customer Oriented and Results Driven.
- With positive attitude and growth mindset- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and navigate through challenges with minimal supervision.
- Business acumen: Internet of Things/Embedded, Data center/HPC, Client computing.-
Knowledge on Intel Architecture or competitor based solutions (hardware, motherboard, system and software)
- Technical Sales experience - i.e. Selling technology solutions to the Industrial/Energy/Retail/Client Computing applications.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.