Construction Logistics Project Manager and Analyst
This role resides in the Customer Planning and Logistics Fulfillment organization within Global Logistics Operations (GLO) and under the Fab and Construction Logistics (FCL) Org. FCL is responsible for inbound and outbound freight transportation and warehouse management in support of Intel’s factory network, from construction through production. The Construction Logistics Project Manager and Analyst would work as individual contributors and/or on project teams with other Department Analysts, and Project Managers. The PM-Analyst has a core responsibility to ensure systems and data continuous improvement in the Construction Logistics field in pursuit of Operational excellence.
The Construction Logistics Project Manager and Analyst would work as individual contributors and/or on project teams with other Department Analysts, and Project Managers. The PM-Analyst has a core responsibility to ensure systems and data continuous improvement in the Construction Logistics field in pursuit of Operational excellence.
- You will be responsible for developing, deploying, sustaining & continuously improving system solutions in support of Intel’s global construction logistics operations – freight transportation and warehouse management
- You will be responsible for global construction logistics KPI’s management and ease of operations in data management/extraction, through reporting and data management tools – this will include development and maintenance of databases, dashboards, data visualization tools for data analysis, etc.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Understands the business unit - Fab and Construction Logistics - capability ecosystem and technical requirements of Intel's partners and works closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of the supply chain initiatives.
- Project/Program Management: plans/manages/executes technical and specialized construction Logistics programs or projects to meet specific objectives or goals.
- Reviews and updates the project/program schedule(s) with all stakeholders that will be affected by the project/program activities and develops a comprehensive schedule while monitoring future work to proactively adjust for unforeseen scheduling challenges.
- Assesses subproject dependencies and program constructs by leveraging multiple methodologies (Agile/Waterfall). Identifies tasks, assesses costs, identifies and assigns specific resources, and communicates expectations to team members.
- Drives and makes decisions within project/program boundary conditions
- Develops project/program indicators to manage program health including quality and timelines.
- Conducts project/program close out assessment, after action reviews and creates a recommendations report documenting the successful and unsuccessful project/program elements.
- Develops or supports the transition change management plan and communicates to all stakeholders via several communication methods.
- Develops and maintains metric spec’s for agreed construction logistics KPI’s
- Facilitates Construction logistics metric reviews
- Drives continuous improvement & efficiencies in KPI’s management
- Provides data management analytical support for construction logistics for identified areas.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to process excellence.
- High performer with a track record of significant accomplishments with strong cultural traits.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, stakeholder management and is a contributing Team Player.
- Good facilitation and Organizational skills.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, IT, Business Administration, or a related field of study, advance degree preferred.
- 5+ years of proven experience in supply chain logistics operations.
- 5+ years of proven experience in supply chain-related project management on global scale.
- 3+ years of proven experience in active usage of supply chain Logistics systems - TMS and WMS. Proven experience in development and/or deployment of new system capabilities as a Business Analyst or PM
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably in the Supply Chain/Logistics field, covering both data analytics and visualization through BI
- Advanced skills in Excel & Power BI
- Ability to solicit, understand, clarify, and capture the voice of the customer into requirements specifications with requirements that are clear, unambiguous, and testable.
- Knowledge of architecture and design to break down a system or solution into multiple components so the design meets requirements, provide sufficient details so the solution may be developed, implemented, tested, and is robust to requirements changes or can evolve over time to accommodate new requirements.
- Demonstrated experience managing the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge, and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters.