EMEA CoE: Government BDM, Digital Compass - Spain
Madrid, Madrid, Spain Job ID JR0240710 Job Category Sales Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
- Drives transformative customer and partner engagements, evangelizes company's products in conjunction with assigned accounts, business development and Field Account Sales teams.
- Concentrates on transformation bets that contribute to substantial revenue growth for Intel.
- Guides key account executives to understand and solve customer business problems using Intel based solutions and services.
- Provides feedback to internal organizations such as marketing and account teams on market trends, customer voice, and business roadblocks.
- Leverages holistic business knowledge on key markets to manage the identification, creation, and management of new business opportunities with select companies.
- Exhibits knowledge of broad ecosystem, scale, industry and product specialization to develop new solutions and/or create complementary products/services to produce sales opportunities.
- Demonstrates the value of new technologies to solve customer problems by interacting with technical decision makers, industry influencers, policy makers and social platforms such as conferences, presentations.
- Formulates and monitors key metrics to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the account opportunities.
- Facilitates financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential opportunities.
- Develops financial and business models, goals, pricing, promotion, placement and positioning to make desired financial commitments.
Note: This is a commissioned sales position.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in senior sales roles involving complex large-scale sales projects consortia in a government or large enterprise environment
- Good understanding of commercial compliance and governance. Custodian of Intel values and culture
- Strong knowledge of Country market and economic situation
- Familiarity with Intel technologies across the four superpowers, and evolving technology trends
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with ability to turn complex ideas into stories and visual concepts easily understood by a broad audience
- Comfortable and effective communicator at CxO level and with senior government personnel
- Flexible and resilient team player with the ability to build broad-based consensus and lead cross functional virtual teams
- Fluent/Native Spanish and fluent in English.
Located in Spain
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Software Engineer Team Lead Petah Tikva, Israel View Job
- Wireless SoC System Engineer Bengaluru, India View Job
- Software Engineer Multiple Locations View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs