Yield Technical Staff Member (FI/FA)
Business Group Overview
The FAFI team is part of the Ireland Analytical Labs and reports to the Yield department. The goal is to root cause end-of-line sort fails to help root cause general yield loss and excursions/quality events. The lab is located in the IR4E building at the centre of the campus and deploys a wide range of investigative and analytical techniques to debug and root cause failing die.
As a Yield Technical Staff Member (FI/FA), you will be part of the Ireland Analytical labs and the wider Yield Department.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering/Microelectronics/Physics
- Proven relevant engineering experience in semiconductors IC Test, Design or Failure Analysis.
- Strong understanding of 6T SRAM and working with logic diagnostics results.
- Experience with Linux CAD environments, scripting (Python, Linux Shell, JSL), data analysis.
Desired technical skills:
- Knowledge of wafer fabrication and general microelectronics
- Knowledge of electrical and physical failure analysis flows for semiconductors
- Hands-on experience with laboratory equipment would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the IC design flow, Physical layout, CAD
- Understanding of IC test methodology and DFx principles
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong networking and social skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and in an ever-changing and dynamic environment
- Push forward multiple parallel efforts in a constrained environment
- Work across diverse disciplines and external partners with a tolerance to ambiguity and customer first mindset
- Ability to influence without managing, see the big picture and work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- The roles are lab-based and onsite 100% -
- Willingness to work shifts or regular work weeks as needed
- Willingness to travel on assignment for varying durations should a business need arise
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- New Mexico Disaggregation Manufacturing Organization Experienced Sr. Manufacturing Technician Albuquerque, New Mexico View Job
- LTD Sort Product Development Engineer Hillsboro, Oregon View Job
- LTD Product Development Engineer Hillsboro, Oregon View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs