IT DevOPs Infrastructure Engineer / System Automation Programmer
Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards. Responsible for understanding various client, server, and network architectures. Candidate needs to understand operating system build technologies, system patching, system management, auditing/automation, as well as server and network build processes. The person should have experience in delivering end to end automation and orchestration solutions in an enterprise environment. The candidate will be an integral part of this team with a specialization on Infrastructure Automation to develop software solutions that will increase execution velocity, reduce operational overhead and improve network/security reliability.
Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel's business needs. Builds systems automation capabilities, coordinates factory infrastructure requirements, and recommends technical solutions. Ensures the efficient planning, provisioning, installation/configuration, maintenance, and/or operations of the hardware and automation infrastructure required to build, validate, and release a wide variety of IT hardware/infrastructure solutions and products. Applies strong foundational troubleshooting to automation and network system problems.Qualifications
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Proven track record for automation scripting
- 3+ years of practical experience installing/configuring Cisco and/or related/similar network equipment.
- Degree in Computer Science or any other related field
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure topologies - legacy networking, software defined networking, load balancing, Infrastructure as Code (IaC)