Facilities Instrumentations & Control Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Join the Intel Malaysia CS startup core team where you will be instrumental in developing and delivering the world’s best operations and innovations to fuel Intel’s future.
The Instrumentations & Control Engineer is responsible of:
- Owning safety within area of influence; ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals;
- Effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule; oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction,
- Maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements;
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions;
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Possess an Engineering Degree/Major in Instrumentations & Control (I&C) or Automation engineering with at least 5 years of experienced in related field
- Skill -- Knowledge of the practical application of I&C engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and troubleshooting skill.
- Design -- Knowledge of Instrument & Control (I&C) or Building Monitoring System (BMS) design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Candidate who equip with experience in handling Allen Bradley PLC, Rockwell automation RSview or Cimplicity will be added advantages.
- Is passionate about service excellence and has a proven track record in providing innovative and cost efficient solutions that ensures a world class working environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in and is seen as a change agent to facilitate and manage a changing environment.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.