Principal Engineer GPU Performance Verification
- Job Description
Graphics & Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) is responsible for delivering industry-leading GPU (3D, media, compute, and display) hardware intellectual property (IP) blocks and system-on-chip (SoC) products for discrete graphics and throughput computing. We strive to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world-class engineering. We work closely with partners across Intel and do not let any organizational boundary get in the way of solving problems. We are looking for a Verification Architect Lead/Manager to join our team.
As a manager or Verification architect, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Developing & overseeing Pre-Si verification plans for IP, Sub System and SOC
- In coordination with System team & architects, driving tuning of performance results to meet product bounding box
- Developing methodologies to accurately model performance targets and correlate results with simulation and Post Si
- Mentoring and ramping other team members
- May also have to work with internal/external customers for technical discussions, SOW definition etc.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates SoC design engineers to ensure successful execution
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership in driving execution across different functional team
- Possess strong teamwork, problem-solving and influencing skills along with abilities to work with different geographical locations
There are very few hardware design teams in the world that build these parallel GPU products that are re-shaping the computing and data center world. This is your opportunity to be in the center of the development of the next generation of these products!
Minimum skills and experience:
- Master in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering with 15+ years working experience.
- 15+ years of experience working on microprocessors/asics as verification engineer, out of which, minimum 5 years of experience of SOC Performance Verification
- Extensive Experience in capturing and evaluating performance results for various benchmarks, workloads & game traces
- 5+ years of experience of leading teams
- Knowledge of C++/ Python/Perl
Preferred skills and experience:
- Knowledge of RTL coding and system Verilog
- Experience in verification using Emulators is preferred
Inside this Business GroupIntel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlIt has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.Position of TrustThis role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.
You don't have Recently Viewed Jobs yet.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs