Supply Chain Execution Solution Architect
Intel's Plan to Cash architecture group is responsible for the solution architecture for Intel Supply Chain. To aid Intel to transform the supply chain function, IT is looking for motivated professionals who will help in the inventory in ERP transformational efforts.
The Inventory Solution Architecture is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Integration of SAP ERP with Manufacturing systems to track manufacturing activity and update WIP
- Integration of the Production Planning module with Purchasing, Costing, Sales and Distribution, and Inventory Management modules
- Integrates and influences the design of master data needed such as Item, BOM, Work Centers, capacities, and routings
- Defines software application architecture across client, cloud, or enterprise
- Makes high-level design choices focused on manageability, scalability, usability, resiliency, availability, security, and/or safety for the software structure, protocols, and algorithms
- Determines coding, development tools, validation, and standards compliance requirements
- Collaborates with management, product owners, and project managers to evaluate the feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development
- Performs pathfinding, surveys technologies, participates in standards committees, and presents at external and internal events
- Interacts with multiple technologists in the company to influence architectures and optimize/customize software offerings
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a solution architect
- 5+ years of experience in one or more domains: PP Master data, MES integration, Materials Planning and Procurement
- 15+ plus years of experience in ERP
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes - especially in semiconductors industry
- 3-5 years of experience in deploying Production Planning and execution on SAP ECC or S/4.
- Understands the concepts of available to promise (ATP), Order confirmations based on ATP, Allocation and fair share, Distribution planning, make to Order vs Make to stock, subcontracting and outsourcing
- Expertise in architecting and implementing Luminate and LUX features within Blue Yonder solution suites like Dynamic dashboards, scenarios, situation room planning, scenario KPI comparison, creating and managing business measures, and other business requirements
- Expertise in working with the project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements
- Facilitates and leads business diagnostics, process analysis, and design workshops to help flush out as-is and desired to be solution state and ultimately write a solution design document to support Architecture document based on Business Requirements
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology
- Experience on Architecture development, knowledge of TOGAF, Technical Debt Management, and Agile experience
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $156,410.00-$250,410.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Software Engineer Team Lead Petah Tikva, Israel View Job
- Wireless SoC System Engineer Bengaluru, India View Job
- Software Engineer Multiple Locations View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs