Software Engineer Full Stack
As a Software Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Designs, develops, tests, and debugs software applications used by end users or integrated with other applications by ISV partners.
- Development may span the full application stack, including both frontend and backend application development.
- Uses modern software development methodologies and programming languages, follows secure coding practices and software legal compliance guidelines, analyzes user stories, writes both functional and test code, automates build and deployment, and performs unit integration and end-to-end testing of applications.
- Completes SDL tasks with the assistance of product security engineers and provides input to technical writers to complete product documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May also interact with end users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
This is an entry-level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate must possess a BS degree with 3+ months or an MS degree with 6+ months of experience in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field.
6+ months of exposure/experience in the following areas:
- Front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular.
Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by the start date.
6+ months of experience in one or more of the following:
- Full Stack Engineer or similar role.
- Computer Science background with a focus on SDLC, algorithms and data structures
- Databases such as: MySQL.
- PHP, MVC, JIRA, Docker, Git.
- Agile Methodologies and DevOps concepts.
- Software best practices like Test-driven Development (TDD) or Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex custom-built applications.
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- SMG Cloud Technology Undergraduate Intern Multiple Locations View Job
- FPGA Software Application Engineer Guadalajara, Mexico View Job
- FPGA Software Enabling and Optimization Engineer Guadalajara, Mexico View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs