LTD Diffusion\Implant Equipment Specialist
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Intel's Logic Technology Development (LTD) organization is forging ahead to further our inspiring legacy of delivering Moore's Law amidst new unprecedented challenges in our future.
We are seeking a motivated energetic person to join our Install and Equipment Development team; this experienced individual who can bring HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) holistic mindsets to the team for this critical development that will continue to define new success for Intel.
The Equipment Specialist responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of equipment based projects to move the module forward in cutting edge innovation, pushing our toolsets to new limits
- Management of design and execution of construction efforts in install First of a Kind and Ramp production tools.
- Capability to train and lead internal and external teams to coordinate and expedite facilities and equipment vendor processes for installation.
- Champion for safe practices during installation, preventative maintenance and trouble shooting including establishing documented safe practices.
- Leading equipment vendor teams to document procedures used in equipment activity.
- Lead diverse team of engineers and technicians to delivering best in class equipment performance.
- Capable of driving job hazard analyses for new semiconductor processing equipment .
Candidates should possess the following behavioral traits:
- Experience with rapid analysis of complex problems and identification of a solution path
- Willing to self-learn and rapidly gain expertise in new fields
- Embrace creative approaches to problem solving
- Willing to identify opportunities, take initiative in proposing solutions, and drive rapid resolution
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in small, diverse teams and collaborate for collective success
- Willing to self-direct and show initiative
- Strong time management and organizational skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and internship experience.
This position does not support immigration sponsorship.
- 6+ years of semiconductor manufacturing and equipment experience
- Meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or Associate's Degree, or technical electronics / mechanical, IT field with 3+ years of relevant experience,
- 3+ of military experience in areas including electronics, mechanical, IT, engineering, mathematics or related fields,
- Relevant specialized training from a trade or vocational program in a mechanical or technical field.
- Proven expertise and extensive experience with semiconductor thin film manufacturing and equipment
- Highly experienced in semiconductor vacuum equipment design or maintenance, troubleshooting and installation.
- Technical communication expertise
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Life Safety and Environmental Health systems