ERP Program Communications Professional
At Intel, we believe world-changing technology can improve the lives of every person on the planet, and we are applying our reach, scale, resources, and technology heritage to helping people capitalize on the power of digital technology. Of course, foundry services are at the heart of Intel's transformation. And as trends like artificial intelligence and the digitization of everything increase demand for semiconductors, "The Foundry Strategy" becomes even more integral to Intel's success. Intel Foundry Services has come a long way in the past two years, but the Transformation of the Intel is just getting started. The SAP ERP implementation is one of those key programs within the IDM 2.0 Acceleration Office that will unleash the power of digital technology and fuel our momentum.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- This role, in the Finance Plan to Report (FPR) Tower within the SAP ERP implementation program team, will help craft and land the current and future transformation story with Accounting and Finance audiences.
- Help plan and execute communications in support of Intel's foundry strategy, working as part of a talented team of communicators in a dynamic, high-velocity environment.
- Collaborate across communication teams (corporate, employee, technology, international, analyst relations, corporate strategy and executive communications, etc.) to identify, develop, pitch and place tier-one story opportunities pertaining to the company's foundry strategy.
- Work closely with internal and executive stakeholders on positioning, story crafting, launches, announcements, and issues management.
- Develop, write, and edit communications plans, messaging, FAQ, op-eds, social media posts, and other content.
- Work across organizational boundaries and geographies to promote SAP ERP transformation and enterprise business process management adoption.
- Contribute to communications development in support of major company moments, e.g. quarterly earnings, events, etc.
- Craft communications plans and related materials such as press materials, pitches, FAQ documents, briefing documents, etc
Successful candidate will demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
- Innate curiosity, irrepressible energy, nimble adaptability, and a love of teamwork.
- Lead and inspire across organizations and teams of business professionals to find creative solutions and execute projects milestones under demanding timelines.
- Self-starter, collaboration, velocity, innovative thinking, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, attention to detail and the ability to work across teams.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or related fields required.
- 5+ years of experience setting and driving strategic, external communications programs. This includes collaborating with top executive teams and managing outside agency budgets and teams.
- 3+ years of experience in business and technical media relations and issues management.
- Understanding of the semiconductor industry and, specifically, semiconductor manufacturing and foundries.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Inside this Business GroupAs members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Other LocationsUS, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $102,120.00-$169,020.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience