Design For Test (DFT) Engineer - Intel Foundry
Do Something Wonderful!
Intel put the Silicon in Silicon Valley. No one else is this obsessed with engineering a brighter future. Every day, we create world changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. So, if you have a big idea, let’s do something wonderful together. Join us, because at Intel, we are building a better tomorrow. Want to learn more? Visit our YouTube Channel or the links below!
Intel is shaping the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. Our work in pushing forward fields like AI, analytics, and cloud-to-edge technology is at the heart of countless innovations. With a career at Intel, you'll have the opportunity to use technology to power major breakthroughs and create enhancements that improve our everyday quality of life. Join us and help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Intel Foundry Services (IFS) is an independent foundry business that is established to meet our customers' unique product needs. With the first Open System Foundry model in the world, our combined offerings of wafer fabrication, advanced process, and packaging technology, chiplet, software, robust ecosystem, and assembly and test capabilities help our customers build their innovative silicon designs and deliver full end-to-end customizable products from Intel's secure, resilient, and sustainable source of supply. This job opportunity in IFS will be part of the Customer Solutions Engineering (CSE) group which is responsible for the portions of the system foundry that brings the best of Intel technologies to IFS customers, differentiating and accelerating their solutions from architecture to post-silicon validation.
As a DFT Engineer in IFS you will:
- Develops and supports design for test (DFT) structures.
- Determines design for test approaches and develops DFT architecture.
- Contribute to insertion/verification flow development.
- Designs and verifies DFT structures for memories (MBIST), digital and analog circuitry.
- Performs scan synthesis.
- Creates, simulates, and verifies automatic generated test patterns (ATPG).
- Creates functional tests and corresponding test patterns.
- Supports silicon bring up of test patterns.
- Perform logic design and verification.
- Generate test patterns and provide consultation to post-silicon key stakeholders.
- Performs diagnosis of test patterns on silicon and optimizes test time.
The chosen candidate will also have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below:
- Willingness to present information and influence technical groups (SP)
- Excellent communication skills
What we need to see (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields 4+ years of industry experience.
- 4+ years experience in industry standard DFT solutions (e.g., Scan/ATPG, Memory BIST/BISR, Logic BIST, iJTAG, IO loopback etc.)
How to Stand out (Preferred Qualifications):
- Post graduate degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering Computer Science, or in a related field and 6+ years of industry experience.
- 6+ years’ experience in defining DFT architecture and developing tools/flows/methods for DFT insertion and validation.
- 6+ years’ experience in DFT timings analysis and SDF-annotated GLS Experienced in supporting post-silicon validation and manufacturing test.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Here at Intel, we invest in our people. Beyond health, dental, and retirement benefits, Intel’s benefits package includes 14 paid holidays per calendar year, three weeks of paid vacation, and four-week paid sabbatical every four years of employment. Intel also offers employees five bonuses per year dependent on overall company and personal performance, and an employee stock purchase program. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://jobs.intel.com/benefits
Inside this Business GroupIntel Foundry Services (IFS) is an independent foundry business that is established to meet our customers' unique product needs. With the first "Open System Foundry" model in the world, our combined offerings of wafer fabrication, advanced process, and packaging technology, chiplet, software, robust ecosystem, and assembly and test capabilities help our customers build their innovative silicon designs and deliver full end-to-end customizable products from Intel's secure, resilient and sustainable source of supply.
Other LocationsUS, TX, Austin; US, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Folsom; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $118,860.00-$196,720.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience