We are looking for an Analog Mixed Signal IO Design Engineer and in this position you will design, develop, modify and evaluate complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.Qualifications
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position.
Master's degree in Electrical, Computer or Electrical and Computer Engineering with 1+ year of professional experience OR Ph.D. in Electrical, Computer or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
1+ year experience in each of the areas listed below is required to be considered for this position:
Inside this Business Group
- Design and test of custom analog and mixed-signal wireline and wireless circuits in one or more of the following areas: I/Os, clock generation and distribution circuits, ADCs/DACs, inductors, transmission lines, RF and millimeter-wave circuits, regulators or references.
- Analog design skills including specification, design and verification
- Analyze and guide layout for advanced process technology nodes
- Mixed signal design validation
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Other Locations
US,Santa ClaraCovid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.