FW Validation & Simulation Team Lead
SOC FW Solution Group which is responsible to deliver Intel’s CPU Power Management FW is looking for a FW Validation & Simulation Team Lead.
The team is responsible for validating 100% of the operational code in a pre-silicon environment on an in-house built simulator while modeling the surrounding HW environment in order to reach maximum coverage. The team is responsible to build the needed simulators, to model the HW and write the test for validation. In addition, the team is also responsible to build and maintain the group CI/CD environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part of a leading and innovative FW group which designs Intel next generation SOCs Power Management solutions
- Lead the validation team and be responsible for verification of operational code in pre-silicon.
- Understand validation content per project and plan accordingly to provide predictability, manage day to day activities, seek to improve by analyzing escapees and work provide transparent indicators
- Define and shape the future of FW validation capabilities while developing and Implementing software based simulators and test infrastructure
- Work hand in hand with Intel CPU HW architects to best simulate HW behavior
- B.Sc. in Electrical / Computer Engineering / Computer Science from a leading university.
- Proven experience of at least 7 years in C/C++ and/or Low Level development
- Proven experience as SW/FW architect or as a team leader of at least 3 years in a big company
- Proven experience in scripting languages such as Python
- Experience working with multidisciplinary products
- Experience working with and without an operating system
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fast self-learning
- Experience with devops and bringing up CI/CD solution
- CPU arch/uarch and SOC Power Management
IMPORTANT:Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a FW Validation Team Lead position and that this position may not be available at this time.