Lab Engineering Technician
Intel's Platform Hardware Engineering Division (PHED) is looking for a Lab Engineering Technician with the passion to design, develop and execute validation tests of electronic or electromechanical equipment or systems-oriented products.
This position is responsible but not limited to:
- Designing methods to evaluate the state-of-the-art concept in thermos-mechanical disciplines, developing, modifying, and evaluating complex thermos-mechanical prototypes.
- Execute the tests requested for our product validation with Quality First mindset.
- Responds to internal customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Learn and execute EHS best practices.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Support and/or perform lab audits.
- File purchasing orders.
- Implement and support 5's methodology.
- Manage lab inventory.
- Define and supervise equipment calibration and maintenance schedules.
- Advanced English and Spanish communication skills.
- Willing to work in a Macro management environment.
- Strong detail oriented and teamwork skills.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position:
- Candidate must possess a technical degree or Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or related STEM field.
- 1+ year of experience with lab equipment.
- 1+ year of experience executing tests in lab environment.
- Advanced English and Spanish level.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates:
- Understanding of basic mechanical concepts in metrology.
- Hands on experience building prototypes.
- Understanding of basic concept in electronics.
- Experience using scripting languages such Python.
- Experience working with Quality standard and Reports creation.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Inside this Business GroupThe Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- IT Matter to Judgement Student Developer San José, Costa Rica View Job
- Brand and Social Marketing Manager Bengaluru, India View Job
- DevOps Intern Gdansk, Poland View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs