Principal Engineer - Math Algorithms
Principal Engineers at Intel are active technical leaders inside and outside the company. Activities include participation in major industry and academic conferences, voting membership in international standards committees, generation of patents and technical papers. As a Principal Engineer at Intel you will develop software libraries of mathematical algorithms highly optimized for underlying hardware architectures. You will work directly with hardware design teams to influence architectures and companies/communities developing mathematical, scientific, and engineering applications or supporting software tools.
You will join a team of Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/ipp.html) It is an extensive library of ready-to-use, domain-specific functions that are highly optimized for diverse Intel® architectures. Its royalty-free APIs help developers:
- Take advantage of Single Instruction, Multiple Data (SIMD) instructions
- Improve the performance of computation-intensive applications, including signal processing, data compression, video processing, and cryptography
- Reduce cost and time to market for software development and maintenance
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below should be obtained through a combination of your Uni work, research and/or relevant previous job and other experiences.
Holds Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Information Technology, or related technical discipline
- Relevant experience in numerical analysis or scientific software design or computational math knowledge
- Proven experience in optimizing code to achieve high performance on CPUs and/or GPUs
- Strong experience in parallel programming technologies
- Experience in C, Fortran, or C++
- Experience in Linux, Windows or macOS development
- Track record of contributions to the community papers in well-established conferences, patents, standards
- An ideal candidate is also comfortable talking to executives to share results and findings and drive decisions and is comfortable with discussing priorities and tasks with other
Expertise in one/many of the following areas:
- Cryptography with focus on implementation aspects, including fast modular arithmetic, finite fields, arithmetic of elliptic curves
- Image processing / computer vison
- Signal processing
- Experience with linear algebra, vector math
- Experience with data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge and use of software development tools: compiler, debugger, performance profiler
- Experience debugging and benchmarking code in HPC environments
- Experience with x86 or other assembly programming
What we offer:
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
- You will be working with thenewest technology worldwide,5Gandfuture products
- You will be working across agroup of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in asafe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities todevelop your professional careerthrough technical and soft skills trainings, taking part ininnovation projectsorrotational programs
- Alsoflexible working hoursare important for us
- And ourAmazing Benefitstomake life easier and more enjoyableare waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Materials important for you - to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
- Learn more aboutIntel in Poland:https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
- RewardsExperience @ Intel Poland:https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.Inside this Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.Other LocationsPL,Multiple CitiesPosting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
You don't have Recently Viewed Jobs yet.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs