Math Algorithm Engineer (Cryptography - Intel Integrated Performance Primitives)
You will join a team of Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/ipp.html) It is an extensive library of ready-to-use, domain-specific functions that are highly optimized for diverse Intel® architectures. Its royalty-free APIs help developers:
- Take advantage of Single Instruction, Multiple Data (SIMD) instructions
- Improve the performance of computation-intensive applications, including signal processing, data compression, video processing, and cryptography
- Reduce cost and time to market for software development and maintenance
As a cryptography engineer at IPP Crypto team you will be involved in:
- designing high performance implementations of cryptographic algorithms
- implementing those designs in C/C++ also utilizing Intel intrinsic and developing associated validation mechanisms
- writing technical documentation and whitepapers
- collaborating with internal stakeholders who rely on our product
- innovation that pushes the boundaries of what is possible
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below should be obtained through a combination of your Uni work, research and/or relevant previous job and other experiences.
- Holds Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Information Technology, or related technical discipline
- expertise in cryptography with focus on implementation aspects, including fast modular arithmetic, finite fields, arithmetic of elliptic curves
- very good understanding of C programming including aspects of writing security-critical code like memory safety, undefined behaviors, pitfalls of C programming
- ability to utilize various methods of code validation, including unit tests, test suites, formal verification tools
- experience with working with continuous integration software delivery model
- familiarity with version control systems
- familiarity with assembly programming and using intrinsics would be a significant advantage
- ability to work independently in a geographically distributed tea
What we offer:
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
- You will be working with the newest technology worldwide, 5G and future products
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also flexible working hours are important for us
- And our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Materials important for you - to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
- Learn more about Intel in Poland: https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
- Rewards Experience @ Intel Poland: https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Inside this Business GroupEnable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing – across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.
Other LocationsPL,Multiple Cities
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
You don't have Recently Viewed Jobs yet.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs