Graphics HW engineer
We are looking for a Graphics SW/HW engineer to co-own and develop tools and infrastructure for validation and verification of GPU instructions set architecture and execution units.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop advanced random instruction generators that will be used for multiple levels of verification of the Execution Unit,
- Build smart and scalable coverage models/structures for the instruction set architecture in collaboration with the architecture, design, and validation teams.
- Develop automation towards the use of machine readable specifications for generation of verification collaterals.
- Debug and test shader kernels and optimisation features of assembler/compiler.
- Build constrained-random test libraries .
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of industry experience; OR, Master's Degree in the same fields with 3+ years of educational or industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Python programming
- Experience in pre-silicon HW functional verification
- Working knowledge of System Verilog
- Working knowledge in any of C/C++/C#/Assembly
- Strong in Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience in automation and scripting
- Fast learner with Strong Analytical Skills
- Team player
- Experience with SV-UVM
- Experience with instruction set architectures (CPU or GPU).
- Experience in CPU/GPU functional modelling and simulation
- Understanding of CPU/Graphics pipeline
- Understanding of Graphics and Compute APIs e.g., OpenGLES/CL, Vulkan, DirectX, CUDA etc.
What we offer:
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace. What can you expect when there is a match between us?
We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
Flexible working hours are important for us
and our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you:Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Rewards Experience @ Intel Poland: https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
We are open to all applicants whether you want to work on-site, in a hybrid model or fully remotely.
Inside this Business GroupThe focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Facilities Chemical Engineer Leixlip, Ireland View Job
- Graduate Intern Technical Bengaluru, India View Job
- Regional Consumer Alliances Marketing Manager Multiple Locations View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs