Graphics Hardware Design Engineer (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk)
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow!
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet every day in ways that you probably don’t even see from technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centers and networks that support your video streaming; from AI enabling genomic sequencing and personalized healthcare to autonomous driving.
You’ll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimize our impact on the planet – we have just announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100% green energy in our US & European facilities. We have big ambitions and a passion to work with other and address world challenges no one can tackle alone. We would love you to be part of this!
So if you're passionate about computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPU hardware designs, then our Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics group (AXG) has opportunities for you. In AXG we are focused on delivering Best-in-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. We develop graphics, media, display & imaging solutions for a range of platforms from traditional PC clients to high-end datacentre servers.
Currently the new AXG Graphics Design team located in Katowice, Poland is looking for Graphics HW Design Engineer. The team will focus on a specific graphics hardware subsystem and contribute throughout the entire product lifecycle - starting from feature definition through design, development and validation of new graphics hardware features. The team will be closely cooperating with architects and software/hardware engineering teams to drive innovation and research & development of Intel graphics products in a holistic and global approach.
The Graphics HW Design Engineer will directly report to the Manager located in Poland.
Candidate should have a master and/or a PhD degree in Electronics, Electrical engineering or Computer Science engineering with relevant industry experience (5+ years) of ASIC design/validation in front end processes including:
- Expertise in design, development, and integration of IP blocks for system-on-chip (SoC) components.
- Expertise in Verilog and System Verilog.
- Experience in synthesis flow and timing closure.
- Experience in multi clock domain designs.
- Experience in SVA.
- functional and power/performance optimisation / and verification (experience in considerations for power, performance and cost optimization is desirable).
- Experience in reading and writing technical documentation (high-level spec and micro-architecture spec is desirable).
Candidate should have the ability to work effectively with both internal and external teams and stakeholders, have strong problem-solving and good communication skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
As an advantage:
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU hardware architectures and components.
- Deep knowledge of GPU hardware pipeline.
- Knowledge of SoC & Platform level product architectures.
- Knowledge of 3D graphics theory, rendering algorithms and techniques used in games.
- Experience in one/more of the AMBA standards (OCP, AXI, AHB, etc.).
- Experience in Formal Verification.
- Experience in multi power domain designs.
- Experience with Synopsys and Cadence tools (JasperGold).
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with thenewest technology worldwide,5Gandfuture products
- You will be working across agroup of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in asafe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities todevelop your professional careerthrough technical and soft skills trainings, taking part ininnovation projectsorrotational programs
- Alsoflexible working hoursare important for us
- And ourAmazing Benefitstomake life easier and more enjoyableare waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Materials important for you- to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
- Learn more aboutIntel in Poland:https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
- RewardsExperience @ Intel Poland:https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
- Learn moreabout the Team and technology here:https://tiny.pl/7jpwm
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in thispositionshould it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
- Graphics Verification Tech Lead / Verification Manager (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
- Graphics Formal Verification Engineer / Tech Lead (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
- Product Manager, Security Software Products Multiple Locations Apply Now
You don't have Recently Viewed Jobs yet.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs