Graphics Formal Verification Engineer / Tech Lead (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk)
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow!
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet every day in ways that you probably don’t even see from technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centers and networks that support your video streaming; from AI enabling genomic sequencing and personalized healthcare to autonomous driving.
You’ll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimize our impact on the planet – we have just announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100% green energy in our US & European facilities. We have big ambitions and a passion to work with other and address world challenges no one can tackle alone. We would love you to be part of this!
So if you're passionate about computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPU hardware designs, then our Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics group (AXG) has opportunities for you. In AXG we are focused on delivering Best-in-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. We develop graphics, media, display & imaging solutions for a range of platforms from traditional PC clients to high-end data center servers.
Currently the new AXG Graphics Design team located in Katowice, Poland is looking for Formal Verification Engineer /Tech Lead. The team will focus on a specific graphics hardware subsystem and contribute throughout the entire product lifecycle - starting from feature definition through design, development, and validation of new graphics hardware features. The team will be closely cooperating with architects and software/hardware engineering teams to drive innovation and research & development of Intel graphics products in a holistic and global approach.
The Formal Verification Engineer/Tech Lead will directly report to a Senior Manager located in Poland.
Job role involves:
Verification of the microarchitecture using industry standard Formal Verification tools and technologies based on latest model checking and equivalence checking algorithms on world class design IPs (Gfx IPs and SoCs). Using the hardware architecture design and RTL implementation details, define the Formal Verification scope, deploy the right strategy to prove the correctness while deploying advanced formal techniques, and create abstraction models for convergence on the design, Carve out the right boundaries for the design, create comprehensive Formal Verification test plans, track, verify, apply abstraction techniques and converge on complex designs to deliver a high quality design on schedule and articulate the ROI. Analyses new methodologies, evaluates new tools, and corroborate results. May work with vendors on resolving hard design and tool problems.
- Candidate should have a Master and/or a PhD degree in Electronics, or Electrical engineering or Computer Science engineering and relevant ASIC design/validation industry experience in front end processes. Including Formal Verification, RTL development, functional and performance verification. (%+ years)
- Fundamentals of formal verification technology, including model checking and writing formal assertions to express architectural intent of designs.
- Formal verification principles and methods.
- Experience with application of Formal verification techniques including abstractions.
- Hands on experience with industry-standard Formal verification tools (JasperGold).
- Familiarity with bug-hunting strategies and coverage analysis.
- Experience with various FV tool apps (C vs RTL, RTL–to-RTL equivalence, Connectivity).
- Profound understanding of Formal verification engines.
- Experience in reading and writing technical documentation (high-level spec and micro-architecture spec) is desirable.
- Candidate should have the ability to work effectively with both internal and external teams and stakeholders, have strong problem-solving and good communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
As an advantage:
- Good understanding of functional verification fundamentals encompassing state machine verification, complex protocol verification, functional test strategies, directed and stress test generation, verification infrastructures and verification and/or debug flows
- Knowledge of IO interconnect is a plus.
- Experience in one/more of the following areas AMBA standards (OCP, AXI, AHB etc.).
- Good knowledge on functional and code coverage
- Adept in programming and/or scripting (C++, Python/Perl/TCL and others) and be conversant with flows and tools for VLSI logic design and/or functional verification.
- Experience with Pre-Si Verification and debug support, Assembly, System Verilog,
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU hardware architectures and components.
- Knowledge of SoC & Platform level product architectures
- Knowledge of 3D graphics theory, rendering algorithms and techniques used in games
- Experience with Synopsys and Cadence tools.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with thenewest technology worldwide,5Gandfuture products
- You will be working across agroup of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in asafe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities todevelop your professional careerthrough technical and soft skills trainings, taking part ininnovation projectsorrotational programs
- Alsoflexible working hoursare important for us
- And ourAmazing Benefitstomake life easier and more enjoyableare waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Materials important for you- to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
- Learn more aboutIntel in Poland:https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
- RewardsExperience @ Intel Poland:https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
- Learn moreabout the Team and technology here:https://tiny.pl/7jpwm
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in thispositionshould it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Facilities Chemical Engineer Leixlip, Ireland View Job
- Graduate Intern Technical Bengaluru, India View Job
- Regional Consumer Alliances Marketing Manager Multiple Locations View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs