GPU Workloads Engineer
The Xe Architecture and Engineering (XAE) team is responsible for the architectural definition, performance, projection, optimization, and front-end development of Display, Graphics, Media, AI and Compute IPs for all Intel integrated and discrete graphics products. If you are passionate about GPUs and interested in innovating and disrupting the industry, the XAE Team has hardware, software, power, performance, projection, and architect opportunities for you.
Be a part of Intel's Xe Architecture and Engineering Team and be at the center of defining and designing future integrated and discrete graphics products for use in Client and Datacenter markets.
As a GPU Workloads Engineer, you will play a central role in driving the process to define next-generation graphics through workloads enablement and analysis/debug capabilities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prioritize workloads to analyze and benchmark for future products
- Develop and contribute to workload tracing tools
- Capture and verify workload traces for architecture simulation, emulation, and post-Si
- Automate workload tracing flow and improve automation infrastructure
- Participate in analysis and debug of workloads in pre- and post-si environments
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to validate and deliver workloads to architectural performance models, RTL and emulation models to gain high confidence in performance and power projections and meet performance validation goals in a timely manner.
Behavioral Attributes Sought:
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Manage collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Drive compliance with defined work processes
- Manage multiple priorities
Minimum Education and Experience:
A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 3+ years of experience in the following:
- Understanding of rasterization pipeline and modern GPU architectures
- Familiarity with graphics APIs (e.g. Vulkan, OpenGL, DirectX)
- Excellent programming skills (C, C++ and Python)
- Understanding of modern real-time rendering game engines and rendering techniques
- Experience developing and debugging in Windows platform and applications
- Use of workload analysis and tracing tools
- Use of performance analysis tools
- Familiarity with compute APIs (e.g. OpenCL)
- Knowledge of high-level shading languages (e.g. GLSL, HLSL)
What we offer:
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace. What can you expect when there is a match between us?
We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
Flexible working hours are important for us
and our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you:Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Rewards Experience @ Intel Poland: https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
We are open to all applicants whether you want to work on-site, in a hybrid model or fully remotely.