GPU Software Development Intern
Job DescriptionJoin Intel graphics team and build a better tomorrow. If you are interested in computer graphics, have the right programming skills, and would like to shape future 3D technologies, please get in touch with us. We are looking for a skilled candidate for an internship position that could join our graphics driver team. You would be a part of larger team of graphics engineers working on next generation of Intel graphics products, involved in a broad set of activities, ranging from developing and maintaining 3D graphics drivers and workloads, through integrating them with the production environments as well as working with games and applications that use the latest developments in 3D graphics. Who are we looking for? At Intel, our internships are usually around 12-24 months long, and you'll be with us part-time alongside your university degree to support your educational and professional development at the same time. Work model for this role: This role will be eligible for a hybrid work model. The hybrid model allows employees to split their time between working at the Intel site and remotely.
- All applicants are current university students and will remain students during the length of our internship.
- Have C and C++ programming skills.
You are our great candidate if you:
- Are a student studying towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field.
- Eager to work part time during the academic year and over the summer.
- Good command of the English language.
- Have experience in programming on Windows using Visual Studio and GIT/GitHub.
- Are familiar with multiple SW debugging techniques.
- Have scripting skills (Perl / Python).
- Have knowledge and experience about any of the following in the computer graphics field - 3D and Compute APIs, Direct3D libraries, game engines development, rendering features and techniques, graphics pipeline and GPUs.
- Desire and ability to gain new skills and knowledge.
- Feel great about working in the team in multinational environment.
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.